Wednesday, February 7, 2007

WOW! Second exciting nite of CISC101!!!

This is my first post. I don't really don't get why we have to blog about class, especially on the second day when I don't have two paragraphs worth of stuff to write. I took computer classes in high school such as Word, Excell, Powerpoint, etc. Though other than that I don't know much about computers. Monday night we logged onto our "mycourses" and the teacher showed us what that was all about, and how to look at the things that are posted there for her class and others that may be listed.
Not completely sure if I'm going to enjoy this class or not, but it doesn't really matter too much because I have to take it in order to even make it up to main campus in the Fall. I haven't read the first chapter of the book yet, because we have until Monday and I tend to be a procrastinator, so I can't comment on anything there. But class is about to begin so I'm going to finish up with that, goodnite!

No comments: