Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Scuba Diving Adventures Business Web Page

This week we are presenting a bussiness web page. We must create our own business, while also stating that it is a fake bussiness for potential viewers, and provide some sort of service to others. I chose to make a web site about scuba diving, because I myself am a scuba diver. I have been diving for 7 years now, and we travel down to Key Largo for a week every summer to go diving. On my web site I provide a price guide for several different trip options. As well as providing a price guide for scuba gear if the divers do not have their own and a souvenir shop which provides simple gifts as well as a disposable camera inorder to allow the divers to take pictures of their trip if they forgot to bring their own.

Each page of my website has two pictures along with two links to seperate internet pages. The first page includes a simple discription of our website and the features that we offer. It also gives you the names of the people who work and own Scuba Diving Adventures. The second page includes all of the prices. While the third page is simply the credits for webpages which I have used and included. We link our business website to our index page, which is where people are also able to view our blogs, wikis, and other class room assignments.


I used actuall scuba diving web pages as links to my web page. They pages I used include: PADI.com, NAUI.com, Scuba.com, and Scubadiving.com. I myself am a certified PADI diver, that is why I chose to use their web page. The NAUI website is another company you may get certified from, and the other two websites are simply related to scuba diving. Once done making the layout of my website I had to link it to my index page and make sure everything would show up when attempting to be viewed on-line. Once checked I discovered all links, pictures, buttons, and text to be in order, thankfully.

No comments: